Property Acquisitions Executive – Leading Corporate Accommodation Provider – Shoreditch, London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £28k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2016-03-30 30 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 30 May 2016
This leading corporate accommodation provider specialises in providing temporary homes for corporate guests coming to London. The company is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic administrator for the role of Property Acquisitions Executive to be based in their busy office in Shoreditch, London.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need some previous experience within lettings as you will need to be able to go out and sell the services in order to acquire new properties so must have the negotiation skills.
The main duties for this role:
You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the company’s portfolio for new deal progression, rent reviews, contract renewals and disposals.
To achieve this you will need to manage all aspects of the property function within the business including;
- Processing and tracking new acquisitions
- Managing rent reviews and contract renewals including some direct negotiation with agents and landlords
- Tracking contract expirations and managing ‘check outs’ of rented properties
- Management reporting
- Relationship management
Processing and tracking new acquisitions:
Submit offers for tenancies on behalf of the company, track subsequent negotiations between parties, issue tenancy agreements and other legal paperwork. Communicate particulars of deals and properties to relevant internal departments.
Managing Rent Reviews:
Track anniversary dates of active contracts. Conduct renewals and rent reviews to ensure the company retain stock as required at under market rates to reflect the benefit we represent to landlords. Inspect and report on condition of apartment, make suggestions for renewal terms to ensure apartment remains on-brand and up to date whilst working to ensure rents remains under market.
Tracking Contract Expirations:
Must communicate effectively, including sending of legal notices, and organise certain aspects of the companies vacation of the property.
Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly operations statistics are collated and relevant reports created for management. Also includes periodic amendment and improvement of reporting function.
Develop positive working relationships within all members of the Portland team, their suppliers and business partners. Establish firm relationships with landlords, agents and other suppliers.
- To always work in a way that promotes the culture of honesty, integrity, quality and fun in all the company does
- To work as part of a team and help with any other tasks that may be required
- To undertake additional ad hoc responsibilities as requested by the Manager
- To establish strong communication lines with Sales, Reservations and Accounts
Qualifications and Experience required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player as well as independent
- Well presented and smart
- Self motivated and hard working with drive
- An ambitious, enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- IT literate in the Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) – will be trained in additional systems
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The initial salary package for this role will be £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends included!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com