Property Acquisitions Executive – Corporate Accommodation Provider – Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £28k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2015-10-05 05 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2015
This leading corporate accommodation provider specialises in providing temporary homes for corporate guests coming to London. They have a growing portfolio of over 400 fully furnished serviced apartments in residential settings which are ideal for corporate guests requiring a temporary home in London providing a perfect alternative to a hotel. The company also specialises in providing accommodation for professionals & their families in London on secondment, or relocating from abroad or elsewhere in the UK.
The company is now looking to recruit a Property Acquisitions Executive who will be responsible for the day to day administration of the property portfolio for: sourcing new stock, deal progression, rent reviews, contract renewals, disposals and off season strategy execution.
To achieve this you will need to manage all aspects of the property function within the business including;
- Acquisition – liaising with contacts and suppliers to source new stock
- Processing and tracking new acquisitions
- Managing rent reviews and contract renewals including some direct negotiation with agents and landlords
- Management reporting
- Relationship management
You will responsible for sourcing appropriate stock, as required by the business. This will involve contacting agents and other property related individuals in the business to ensure any stock that fits the company search criteria is offered on a first refusal basis to the organisation.
Processing and tracking new acquisitions:
Submit offers for tenancies on behalf of the company, track subsequent negotiations between parties, issue tenancy agreements and other legal paperwork. Communicate particulars of deals and properties to relevant internal departments.
Managing rent reviews:
Track anniversary dates of active contracts. Conduct renewals and rent reviews to ensure the company retains stock as required at under market rates to reflect the benefit they represent to landlords. Inspect and report on condition of apartment, making suggestions for renewal terms to ensure apartments remain on-brand and up to date whilst compressing rents to remain under market.
Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly operations statistics are collated and relevant reports created for management. Also includes periodic amendment and improvement of reporting function.
Develop positive working relationships within all members of the team, their suppliers and business partners.Establish firm relationships with landlords, agents and other suppliers.
- To always work in a way that promotes the culture of honesty, integrity, quality and fun
- To work as part of the team and help with any tasks as required
- To undertake additional ad hoc responsibilities as requested by line managers
- To establish strong communication lines with Sales, Reservations and Accounts
Qualifications, skills and experience required for this role:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Well presented
- Self-motivated, hardworking with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
- IT literate: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
The target salary for the role is £28,000 to £30,000 but this figure could be flexible depending on the experience of the candidate. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com