Property and Accounts Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Greenwich, London
Permanent Greenwich, London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-02-04 04 February 2021 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2021
Our client is an independent estate agent that takes pride in being different. Their professional approach and single-minded desire to provide their clients with a first class, personalised service, is uniquely delivered by highly motivated and skilled staff. Within a short period of time, they have expanded to cover the whole of East London and are continuing to expand to most key areas of London.
As the Property Accounts Manager, you will be required to handle the client accounts and assist the property management team with a portfolio of approximately 120 properties. To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be required to have at least 3 years’ experience within accounts and property management as well as superb customer service skills.
Our client believes in organic growth and that their success is based on referrals and repeat business from very satisfied customers who have highly recommended them to friends and family. It is important to them that you share this belief and are prepared to go the extra mile in order to uphold their fantastic reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recording and uploading supplier invoices onto the company PMS, calculating referral fees
- Requesting authorisations from landlords, recording and dealing with ground rent and service charge demands
- Protecting and returning tenants’ deposit
- Dealing with overseas landlords NRL registration, quarterly and annual tax returns, and preparing certificate of interest
- Setting up and recording expense for rent guarantee insurance
- Registering new tenants with management company and record registration fee
- Recording meter readings, dealing with utility bills including chasing and recording final bills, closing and opening new accounts
- Receipt and reconcile holding deposit, deposit and rent payments, calculating last month’s rent, early termination fee
- Setting up and maintaining landlord and tenant ledger
- Generating landlord statement
- Generating landlord, supplier payment request, and agency fee payment request
- Dealing with rent arrears and debt collection
- Recording company expenses on Xero and raising agency invoices
- Assisting property management and office management
- Other ad hoc tasks as required from time to time to enable smooth running of the office.
- At least 3 years’ client accounts experience within estate agency
- Property management experience
- Ideally have some experience in company bookkeeping
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Reapit and/or Goodlord would be beneficial
- Fluent in Mandarin would be beneficial but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000.
Our client is flexible on working hours. You can choose to work Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm, 9am to 6pm or 9.30am to 6.30pm. Some Saturday hours will be required but you will get a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.