Project Coordinator for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £28k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2020-03-04 04 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 April 2020
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
You will be joining the mobilisation team which is the conduit between the construction and leasing/operational teams, ensuring a development is lease and resident ready. The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and proactive support for the mobilisation team on all related project activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the mobilisation team in all elements and activities of the project management and project delivery process for the new buildings and developments
- Preparing and validating data and information specific to company requirements for project control documents. Sifting plot information as it is issued and making sure it is complete and accurate
- Preparing Salesforce data at the right time in a project and reviewing the accuracy with business owners and stakeholders where required
- Supporting budget management by accurately recording information and data from suppliers and the internal purchase order system. Working with internal stakeholder to ensure timely and appropriate issue of purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Monitoring and up-keeping the mobilisation process map and all related stakeholder documentation
- Assisting the project manager with the co-ordination and management of all project meetings (internal and external) to ensure project deadlines are met
- Requesting and managing samples from suppliers and other stakeholders as required
- Supporting the preparation and organisation of all pricing related activity undertaken by the mobilisation team. Making sure the most up to date floor-plans and plot specific information is available
- Proactively supporting the organisation and execution of furniture and window dressing including planning, delivery, installation and sign offs
- Snagging & handover documents – supporting with the stakeholder inputs and version control on behalf of mobilisation.
- Ideally have experience working within an operational business
- Power-point, Acrobat, Excel and Word-pro proficiency – IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and diligent
- Pro-active, able to identify, analyse and suggest improvement
- First-class customer service skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrably enthusiastic and passionate.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.