Project Assistant – Property Development Company – Ealing Broadway, West London
Permanent Ealing Broadway, West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-04-21 21 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 June 2017
This busy Property Development Company, based in Ealing Broadway, currently have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude to become a Project Assistant.
This role revolves around assisting the General Manager with moving the projects forward and help with taking on new opportunities.
The position requires the individual to have great interpersonal skills, to use their initiative, have good administration skills and an understanding of prioritisation.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting the General Manager with moving the projects forward
- General office administration
- Managing development folders
- Screening phone calls
- Liaising with designers
- Attending meetings
- Updating and managing sales documentation
- Liaising with agents and suppliers
- Carrying out some viewings
- Assisting with reviewing development opportunities
- Assisting with due diligence.
Skills and expertise:
- Have 1 years property experience
- Have administration experience
- Can multi-task and work to deadlines
- Be organised and efficient
- Possess strong IT skills
- Be well presented
- Full UK driving licence preferred although not essential. Parking space provided if necessary.
The initial salary for this role is in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and some very occasional Saturdays. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.