Private Rented Sector Administrator – Asset Management Company – Central London
Permanent West End, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits 40000
Job Posted: 2015-10-12 12 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2015
This organisation is a real estate asset manager that identifies, acquires, develops and manages real estate on behalf of long-term Investors. The company manages a significant portfolio of prime central London commercial properties for their investor clients, as well as being one of the largest developers of Build-to-Rent Residential Property with plans to deliver over 4,000 new homes.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Private Rented Sector Administrator to look after the interests of the landlord with both the managing agent and tenants, maximising the rental opportunity by ensuring properties are in ready state to lease. The role will involve communicating effectively with development teams, managing agents and tenants.
The tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking detailed snagging of properties on handover from contractor
- Liaising with contractors to resolve issues raised during snagging to ensure maximum occupation at the earliest opportunity
- Setting up any maintenance contracts that are required for the building
- Primary point of contact for managing agents for terms of lease, repairs and maintenance, expenditure
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants. This may involve out of hours issues
- Tracking landlord expenditure on each property
- Ensuring tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair; carrying out regular tenancy inspections
- Reviewing weekly reports from managing agents and following up to ensure appropriate action taken
- Reviewing rent collections information provided by managing agents; assisting with bad debt collection as required
- Ensuring tenant’s deposits are protected in a government-approved scheme
- Co-ordinating any insurance claims with insurance broker
- Ensuring properties are safe and free from health hazards
- Ensuring all gas and electrical equipment is safely installed and maintained
- Ensuring all fire safety regulations are met
- Obtaining gas safety records prior to occupation
- Ensuring energy performance certificates are provided.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on the level of experience of the successful candidate and this is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org