Prime Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Little Venice, West London
Permanent Little Venice, West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2021-03-17 17 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 17 May 2021
A unique opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for an experienced Prime Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Little Venice.
You will be dealing with a portfolio of properties in Prime Central London. The successful candidate will need at least 5 years’ experience within a property management role as well as outstanding customer service and communication skills, as this company is passionate about delivering a bespoke service to clients 100% of the time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the inventory and check-in
- Organising cleaning and additional pre-let works
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs
- Liaising with tenant regarding repairs
- Processing rent and providing statement of accounts
- Dealing with basic accounts queries
- Two routine property visits per year
- Arranging the check-out
- Costing the dilapidation’s at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing the property for re-letting.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be between £30,000 and £35,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn up to £40,000. Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, private health insurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme and more! Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.