Prime Property Manager for this upmarket Estate Agency in Fulham, West London
Permanent Fulham, West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2021-06-01 01 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Prime Property Manager to join the team in Fulham. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well within team and busy environment.
You will be handling a portfolio of prime properties across Fulham, Bishops Park, Barnes, East Sheen, Putney and Waterfront West. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company’s prime landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy. Communication is key within this role as you should always ensure landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre-tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto the system
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Overseeing any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Setting up of utilities
- Dealing with day to day property maintenance issues
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Organising renewal of safety certification and remedial works during the tenancy
- Carrying out mid-term property visits in line with our terms of business
- Preparing mid-term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with Head of Department
- Negotiating and distributing deposits
- Covering holiday and sickness for other Property Managers outside of London.
- Have at least 2 years’ solid property management experience, ideally within a corporate agency
- Ideally be ARLA/NFoPP qualified
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and adopt a proactive approach.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £30,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. The company will also provide a generous car allowance of £4,500 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.