Prime Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Little Venice, West London
Permanent Little Venice, West London | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2021-08-03 03 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 October 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Associate Coordinator to join the prime central London department in picturesque Little Venice.
You will be expected to use your initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met and exceeded. Our client’s professional and diverse culture will allow you to fulfil your aspirations whilst they support you in your role, providing training and professional qualifications along the way.
Responsibilities will include:
- Booking & sending check ins / outs
- Advising utilities via Tenant Shop
- Processing & paying supplier invoices / bills
- Adding contractors to our programme and getting relevant documents
- Chasing service charge bills
- Raising commission invoices & updating stats
- Processing Tenant reimbursements
- Completing SPSs & closing down TDS certificates for deposits
- Booking contractual visits
- Sending rent arrears/ running report for Property Managers
- Contractor statements
- Helping Property Managers with their workload when they are busy/off work
- Running weekly reports (Bad Debts, Outstanding Work Orders, Outstanding Visits etc.)
- Updating visit spreadsheet and checking reports are completed correctly
- Paying check-in invoices using Concur
- Keeping track of refurbishments for dedicated Property Manager
- Helping with portfolio reports
- Helping with contractual visits
- Co-ordinator for specific clients, which includes separate programme system and registering & releasing deposits on TDS and weekly report
- Co-ordinator for Short Lets
- Co-ordinator for portfolio (130 properties)
- Helping with department stats, presentations & implementing new processes
- Helping with checking commission fees raised / paid
- Helping with safety compliance – PATs & EPCs.
- Previous experience within property administration
- Experience within central London dealing with high end clientele would be beneficial
- Time management skills of planning, prioritising and organisation
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Confidently problem solve and multitask
The salary for this role will be between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on previous experience. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 6pm and Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.