Pre-tenancy Administrator – West London Estate Agency
Permanent North Kensington, London | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2014-07-02 02 July 2014 Closing date for applications: 02 September 2014
This very well established west London estate agency is looking to recruit a highly professional Administrator for their Pre-Tenancy Department. You will ideally have at least six months’ experience working in the property industry and although it is not essential that you are ARLA qualified, it would certainly be an advantage. This position is based in their North Kensington office in London W10.
The responsibilities include:
- All new deal paperwork
- Obtaining references
- Drawing up and arranging signing of Tenancy Agreements
- Booking Inventories
- Arranging gas safety inspections, PATS & Niceic
- Utilities: Updating and dealing with bills
- Updating changes to company database
- Liaising with tenant & landlord re move-ins
- Arranging addendums for changes to existing tenancy agreements i.e. change in rent due dates in the first year
Our client is looking for an efficient, organised and motivated individual who can work well under pressure. This position will pay a basic salary of £20-25,000 depending on your level of experience and is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org