Portfolio Manager / Business Manager at this Private Rental Sector Portfolio in North West London
Permanent , North West London | £30k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2017-07-12 12 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 September 2017
This company is looking to recruit an experienced and able Office Manager to look after and expand its Private Rental Sector Portfolio based at its office in North West London. This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge of property and learn how to develop a property portfolio.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supporting the owner in maximising rental returns and minimising rental ‘void’ periods
- Maintaining all the properties in an excellent state of repair and to attend to all tenant requests for repair
- Ensuring that works are done to a high standard and are cost effective
- Maintaining good relationships with tradesmen and contractors
- Maintaining all financial records and submit the accounts in good order at the end of the year to the accountant
- Ensuring all the property portfolio and associated activates are in accordance with legislative requirements and in line with good practice across the operation
- Providing continuous and excellent customer service to the occupiers of all the flats
- Maintaining effective office records and systems.
Qualities of the office manager:
- Entrepreneurial ability
- An appetite for challenges
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- A wish to develop skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of the private rental sector and the lettings process
- Good competence with figures
- Ability to work within defined targets and to respect deadlines
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience of MS Office Suite.
The salary package for this role will be £30,000 to £32,000 plus Lettings commission. The hours will be 9.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.