Portfolio Manager – Multi Award Winning Upmarket Property Developer – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney , London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-12-12 12 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi-award winning private developer of bespoke high-end Residential properties. The company owns and operates properties for Residential Letting and develops new build properties, either to sell or add to the Lettings portfolio.
Our client is currently looking for a Property & After Sales Manager who will be responsible for the UK rental portfolio and will be based in the Putney office.
A high level of service needs to be provided at all times to Owners and Tenants alike, with the tenacity, attention to detail and problem solving skills to ensure that the company continues to be successful.
There are four main elements to this role:
UK Rental Portfolio – Management of the properties, controlling costs whilst maintaining standards.
After Sales – Supporting new owners of the company’s new build properties during the first year of ownership.
Refurbishment Projects – For existing Portfolio and/or new property acquisitions added to the UK Portfolio.
Templeton House – Estate management and bespoke property management of Grade II Listed and restored property and estate, to include further properties within the UK Rental Portfolio.
UK Rental Portfolio:
- Ongoing compliance during tenancies, including property visits and reports, and managing any tenant non-compliance issues.
- Satisfactory completion of tenancies and management of deposit return, subject to any necessary dilapidations.
- Maintain Property Management and Specification Schedule to include all existing information and additions for each property.
- Manage annual planned maintenance and servicing schedule for each property and agree and monitor contractual and service standards.
- Agree schedule of contractors, suppliers and service providers to provide full range of trades and services to meet maintenance, remedial and protection for the property portfolio, agreeing RPL’s commercial terms and conditions and service levels.
- Agree annual budget for UK Rental Portfolio, including revenue and costs and managing financial control of costs incurred with contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure plans are actioned for preparation for new lets, determining remedial and/or upgrading works to maintain value of asset.
- Ensure service provision to tenants reflects the company’s market position.
- Deliver outstanding after sales services to the clients
- Protect and enhance the company’s brand and reputation
- Minimise costs outside of warranties
- Manage the After Sales Budget to achieve spend targets and deliver operational cost savings
- Liaise with Key Clients
- Work closely with the Construction Team to understand new build supply agreements, suppliers, guarantees and warranties
- Produce the User Manual for new property owners/clients
- Liaise with the Construction Team to ensure all information on the operation and performance capability of all products, equipment, services, maintenance schedules, warranties and guarantees are recorded, with manuals and full handover taking place with the new owner
- Manage all service and maintenance contracts for the first year of occupation
- Control the coordination between the Construction Team and the owner to manage the snagging process during the initial period.
- Complete handover of all maintenance and service contracts at the end of the first year of occupation.
- Provide feedback to the Construction Team on installed equipment and supplier performance
- Propose improvements in management of properties and construction
- Deal with issues arising.
- To contribute to cost plans and schedules for refurbishment projects, coordinating implementation with relevant contractors, as directed.
- As above, on the acquisition of properties for the portfolio.
Templeton House Estate:
An outstanding Grade II Listed property of over 32,000 sqft recently restored to a very high standard and including:
- a) Compile and operate a full Planned Maintenance Schedule covering:
- Mechanical Systems (Air Conditioning, pool equipment including AHU, Sauna and Steam Room, Building Heating System, Building Management System and Pumps)
- Electrical Systems (Lutron lighting systems, Audio Visual systems, Security (Fire and Burglar, Automatic Gates, Lifts (Passenger and Dumb Waiter)
- Grounds and Gardens (soft landscaping, hard landscaping, water features and irrigation system)
- Cleaning of Properties (rooms, windows, roof lights, roofs and gutters)
- Ongoing maintenance and decoration of building fabric
- Management of Utilities (Gas, Water and Electricity)
- Estate Security
- b) Manage the Templeton Estate Budget to achieve spend targets and deliver operational cost savings
Personal attributes and skills:
- Previous experience in high end residential property management and lettings administration
- ARLA qualification beneficial
- Able to interface at senior level and in management of key relationships
- Excellent personal and business communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Structured approach to planning and implementation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team
- Calm and able to retain professionalism under pressure
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package included for this role will be in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.