Property Manager for this Private Family Estate in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Beaconsfield , Buckinghamshire | £30k
Job Posted: 2020-11-01 01 November 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 January 2021
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Portfolio/Property Manager to join this Private Family Estate comprising a range of residential, commercial and agricultural property. The estate is managed by a dedicated management team based at the estate office, located within the main park.
The residential property portfolio includes houses, cottages and larger farmhouses, the majority of which are listed or located within a conservation area. They are let on agreements including ASTs, rent act tenancies and staff properties.
You will be assisting the Estate Manager with proactively determining and agreeing the day to day running of the residential portfolio in line with the wider business strategy. You will also be preparing and managing the marketing and advertising of all residential property, carrying out viewings, referencing tenants, preparing tenancy agreements and completing due diligence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing of inventories and handling the deposit process at the beginning and end of the tenancy
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation and ensuring compliance across the estate portfolios including monitoring and arranging electrical safety inspections, PAT testing, boiler services, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, EPCs
- Preparing, approving and monitoring rent demands
- Monitoring tenants rent accounts and aged debts, chasing as appropriate in conjunction with accounts team
- Agreeing and preparing documentation and letters for rent reviews and renewals, to include residential tenancies, licences, minor commercial agreements, Wayleaves and Easements
- Instructing solicitors where necessary
- Arranging check-ins/check-outs for tenant changeovers
- Assisting with the insurance renewal
- Receiving and implementing requests for property repairs and maintenance
- Preparing and processing repair and maintenance job cards
- Instructing sub-contractors and ordering materials as required by the Estate Manager
- Carrying out periodic property inspections, write up the reports and arrange any follow up works
- Assisting the Estate Manager and consultants with the preparation for Trustees’ meetings
- Upon approval of the Estate Manager, instructing estate agents to sell residential property and assisting solicitors with enquiries, reporting to directors or directors’ advisors on progress
- Assisting Accounts with monitoring the Tuesday Market.
- Have relevant experience within property management.
- ARLA qualification essential / RICS qualification desirable
- Experience using Propman property management software desirable
- A willingness to develop new skills and undertake relevant training as required
- Be articulate and well presented.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £30,000 dependent on your previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.