Portfolio Manager at this independent Estate Agency in South Kensington, West London
Permanent South Kensington, West London | £30k to £34k OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2019-05-17 17 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 17 July 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. They are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in South Kensington.
The role will involve working alongside a team of 8 and assisting with the smooth running of the department. You will also be delivering a property management service to landlord and tenants, whilst maintaining superior client relationships. You will be working alongside members of property management team, client accounts, lettings, suppliers and looking after up to 100 properties.
The job role will involve:
- Ensuring that clients receive legally accurate, practical and timely solutions/responses to their enquiries and problems
- Arranging and conducting annual client reviews
- Managing minor repairs, refurbishment projects and insurance claims on behalf of landlords and tenants in order to maximise the rental return on the letting, liaising with approved suppliers
- Responsibly and profitably managing the financial aspects of the tenancy on behalf of landlords (bill payments, working funds and deposit releases) in conjunction with client accounts
- Pursuing and collecting rental payments from the tenants on behalf of the landlord in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- Facilitating a fair and prompt settlement of the deposit claim as quickly as possible and ready the property for re-letting in a timely manner
- Instigating and delivering the daily team meeting in the absence of the assistant manager and regularly presenting and contributing to the weekly departmental workshop
- Positively contributing to branch meetings in order to assist with the letting of new managed properties, and updating the branch manager on the status of the existing client portfolio
- Documenting all property visits and maintain highest levels of professionalism when meeting landlords, tenants or suppliers
- Ensure records are accurate for the portfolio
- Delivering key performance measures to personal target.
- Time management skills of planning, prioritising and organisation
- Ability to apply all relevant legal and technical knowledge
- Motivational skills
- Communication skills
- Objection handling
- Problem solver and multi-tasker
- Management of customer/client relationships
- Management of working relationships.
The basic salary for this role will be £26,000 to £30,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £4,050 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.