Portfolio Compliance Coordinator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £23k to £31k 31000
Job Posted: 2022-04-03 03 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 03 June 2022
A superb opportunity has become available to join a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK, they have now expanded internationally as well!
The primary responsibility of the Portfolio Compliance Coordinator is to carry out assigned tasks to ensure the safety of tenants and keeping landlords compliant within the company’s managed portfolio.
This role requires a highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and work well under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem-solving techniques are required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Instructing contractors to carry out compliance related works as required, and address any identified remedial works
- Organising the timely renewal of mandatory compliance certification as required, to include but not limited to; Gas Safety, EICR, EPC
- Administering of Section 21 6A notice paperwork
- Organising servicing of specialist safety appliances within particular developments
- Ensuring compliance requirements stipulated within Local Authority licenses are kept up to date
- Providing assistance and occasional advice to the Property Management department relating to compliance legislations
- Accurately update systems
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls and process accordingly
- Acting as a central point of contact for landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Arranging access to properties with correct notification, as necessary
- Completing all administrative functions to ensure the accuracy of landlord and tenant information, billing and payment details
- Following all software procedures and updates as per the SOP
- Accurately processing contractor invoices
- Promoting the company through outstanding customer service.
- Previous experience within property administration/property management/residential lettings preferred but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company
- Live up to the Department Standard Requirement.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £23,000 and £31,000 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual.
Superb benefits include 25 days holiday (extra days for length of service) plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, NFoPP qualification funding and other industry training, clear career development, private healthcare, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.