Personal Assistant – Upmarket Property Development Company – Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent Weybridge, Surrey | £30k to £45k Inc Benefits 45000
Job Posted: 2016-10-20 20 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 December 2016
Our client is a highly successful and upmarket Property Development company based in Weybridge, Surrey. This company currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Personal Assistant to provide confidential and comprehensive professional support to the Director, to maximise their effectiveness and multi-task duties on a daily basis as required by the Director.
To be considered for this role, you must have excellent communication and organisational skills. Previous experience as a Personal Assistant would be beneficial but within Property is however not essential. You will be speaking with many various clients and senior management; therefore you must be confident, professional with an outgoing personality.
Job description and duties:
- Email and diary management
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparing agendas and minute taking for meetings
- Processing expenses
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible and taking accurate messages
- Ad Hoc personal duties as required
- Audio typing
- Administrational duties
- Purchase invoices
- Updating or producing presentations/spreadsheets
- Travel arrangements – flights, taxis, hotels etc
- Be available to speak out of office hours.
- Must be able to deliver under pressure
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be well presented
- Confident in dealing with clients and senior colleagues both in person and over the phone
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be a team player
- Flexible and efficient
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This exciting role provides an attractive initial salary of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com