Personal Assistant / Property Administrator for this established Estate Agency in Harringay, North London
Permanent Harringay, North London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-04-11 11 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2022
Our client is an established brand in London and is all about offering a 10/10 service to clients. Due to recent growth within the company, they are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Personal Assistant / Property Administrator to assist the property management team and all-round office operation.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous experience within property administration, as well as strong organisation and first-class customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rent processing
- Processing of invoices and payments
- Maintaining filing records
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships at all times
- Liaising with the Sales Team, Lettings & Management team, contractors, inventory companies, etc.
- Sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts.
- Previous experience within a property administration role
- Good understanding of current lettings legislation
- ARLA qualified would be advantageous
- Excellent standard of communication – written and verbal
- High level of customer service skills
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and plan ahead
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- IT literate.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus a bonus incentive! Benefits include company events, discounted/free food, on-site parking and more! This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.