Personal Assistant – Leading Upmarket Estate Agency – Mayfair, West London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £35k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-04-20 20 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to be based in their branch in Mayfair, West London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Co ordinate and maintain diaries for Directors
- Schedule and co- ordinate regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with Directors and inform relevant staff
- Organise and facilitate all annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly meetings according to allocated budget
- Prepare and produce presentations, agendas and documentation for meetings as required by Directors
- Attend meetings as required, take relevant notes and distribute to attendees
- Prepare for meetings as required by booking rooms, notifying attendees, preparing agendas and providing refreshments, stationary etc
- Operate a ‘chaser system’ for all ongoing issues
- Oversee internal communication systems for Directors, including e- mails, voicemails and post
- Manage internal and external correspondence in a timely fashion and dealing with enquiries and letters as directed
- With the Directors, develop systems for recording revenue figures and updating these on a regular basis
- Manage matters of a personal nature for the Directors, such as dinner bookings, travel, dry cleaning, parking and home matters, lunches etc. as required
- Schedule and co- ordinate training events run by Directors or as required
- Administrate external training courses undertaken by staff in conjunction with Human Resources
- Co-ordinate and maintain records of holidays and absence
- Operate and maintain personal filing system, and set up effective systems for Directors
- Co- ordinate travel arrangements as required by Directors
- Complete administrative procedures such as processing invoices, ordering stationary and other ad hoc duties as they arise
- Coordinate launches, lunches, events and literature. To represent Directors in their absence with internal/external clients
- Managing 2 head office receptionists
- Activity reporting and process for RPS software
- Provide cover for other PA/Sec within the business when required
- Additional projects or duties as required by the Directors
- A professional manner, acts with tact and diplomacy at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Understands the legal aspects of the Lettings business
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, able to plan a heavy workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible over working hours, dedicated
- Deals with conflict effectively
The initial package for this role will include a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com