Personal Assistant at this upmarket Estate Agency in Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £35k
Job Posted: 2019-05-24 24 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 25 June 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Based in Westminster, you will be providing a full PA service to the Lettings Director. To be considered you will have a proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with Directors, Managers, Clients and Suppliers.
To be successful you should be able to deliver under pressure and possess excellent organisational and time management skills. Being well presented and confident both in person and over the phone is essential.
- Be highly flexible and adaptable with a pro-active attitude
- Be diplomatic and discreet
- Have previous PA experience within the property industry
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Have excellent IT skills across all Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to provide clear and concise information at planned and ad-hoc meetings.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 depending on previous experience, plus excellent company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com