Personal Assistant at this Property Investment & Management Company in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2019-08-28 28 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2019
An exciting role has become available at this rapidly-growing residential property investment and property management company, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to join team in Chertsey.
To be successful you must be able to deliver under pressure and possess excellent organisational and time management skills. Being well presented and confident both in person and over the phone is essential.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Arranging travel and hotel bookings as required
- Preparing agendas and minute taking for meetings
- Proactively ensuring the directors diary is kept up-to-date on a daily basis
- Managing own diary effectively
- Managing and actioning incoming emails as required
- Producing accurate documentation to deadlines
- Supporting one on ones
- Exercising confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff.
- Previous experience at a PA in a busy environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Be a self-starter
- Show maturity
- Meticulous attention to detail.
This superb opportunity will provide a salary of £30,000 to £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.