Personal Assistant / Administrator – Multi Award Winning House Developer – Northwood, Middlesex
Permanent Northwood, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-05 05 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 December 2016
Our client is a multi-award winning house builder and developer, creating quality and eco-friendly homes of high sustainability within the South East of England. This company has an enviable reputation as a builder of quality modern homes and a provider of outstanding service.
They are currently looking for an experienced PA/Administrator to the CEO & Land Director. The role will be based in their friendly and dynamic office in Northwood, Middlesex.
The main responsibilities will include:
PA to CEO & Land Director
- Diary and email management
- Assistance with personal and business matters
- Travel arrangements
- Raising purchase orders on COINS
- Arrangement of social events (business and personal)
- General office management duties
- Attendance at meetings and minute taking.
Land Department Administrator
- Assistance in tendering for site purchases and affordable housing disposal
- Research on Council websites – minutes and new reports (Local Plans etc)
- General administration for land department
- Arrangement of viewings and meetings, providing refreshments to visitors
- Management of Land filing system
- Land and planning searches including Land Registry and OS maps
- Type minutes from weekly land meeting and distribute action lists
- Creation of new land lead files – save off all information to the system, basic market research and feasibility set up
- Compiling information for Land Bids and consultants
- Review of planning documents online
- Basic land enquiry management
- Organisation of canvass letters and updated spreadsheet for reference
- Communicating with solicitors, agents and consultants on behalf of senior members of staff
- Production of Land/Technical handover file to ensure smooth transition of information.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach and a willingness to help others when possible
- Friendly, personable with a good telephone manner
- Smart and well presented
- Able to take the initiative
- Must be a team player
- Property/Legal experience preferred with an interest in residential development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
This role will be paying in between £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience plus additional benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com