Part-Time Renewals Negotiator/Administrator – Uxbridge Estate Agency
Part-Time Uxbridge, West London | £18k to £20k Inc Benefits 20000
Job Posted: 2017-01-03 03 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 March 2017
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for the flexibility of part time work in the Uxbridge area. This highly regarded estate agency is currently looking to recruit a Renewals Administrator / Negotiator whose responsibility is to negotiate renewals with tenants and handle the administration at the same time.
The directors are looking to employ someone who can offer about 20 hours per week and would suit someone who has already worked in a similar renewals role, or perhaps a lettings negotiator or administrator looking to move away from the front line but stay in the business.
To be considered you will need to have the following key skills:
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focussed with a commitment to maintaining excellent customer service standards at all times
- Team Player
- Accurate typing & data inputting skills
- Ability to effectively use Word, Excel and databases
- Proactive with good time-management abilities
- Excellent standard of English and numeracy
The salary will depend on the level of experience of the incumbent but is likely to work out pro rata at about an £18-20,000 per annum basic.
For further information on this opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org