Property Manager – Long-Standing Independent Estate Agency – Hampstead, North West London
Part-Time Permanent Hampstead, North West London | £8k to £12k 12000
Job Posted: 2017-06-02 02 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2017
This long-standing independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join its busy team in Hampstead.
The company offers a bespoke service to its clients which has gained them a valuable reputation in the property industry.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous experience in a similar role, as well as possessing fantastic communication and organisation skills.
This role will involve:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the landlord to ensure all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Ensuring pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Completing pre-let check to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new tenants with all offer conditions met.
- Liaising with the landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and Landlords as necessary
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new tenant.
- IT skills, including Excel
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
This position will come with a salary of £20,000 to £25,000. The working hours will be working Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.00pm, however the hours are flexible for this role and part time may be available.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.