Lettings Accounts / Administrator – Boutique Estate Agency – Southwark, Central London
Part-Time Southwark, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2017-05-22 22 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 July 2017
Our client is an upmarket, boutique estate agency specialising in all aspects of Residential Sales and Lettings, Property Management, Developments and Investments within Central London. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Accounts / Administrator to join their friendly team in their office in Southwark, Central London.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to landlords and producing landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the lettings and management team.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skill sets:
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organised team player who can multi-task skills and work under pressure to meet dead lines
- A good eye for detail with a logical mind
- Good IT skills including emails/Outlook, Word, internet, Excel and general understanding of computer packages
- Previous dealings with accounts is essential, though not necessarily in the property field
- Smartly presented
- Confident to speak with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be prepared to help other departments where necessary
- Understand importance of handling clients’ money.
The pro-rata salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on the level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.