Part Time Lettings Administrator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Virginia Water, Surrey
Permanent Virginia Water, Surrey | £12k to £14k Inc Benefits 14000
Job Posted: 2016-04-27 27 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 June 2016
An opportunity has become available at a well established and privately owned estate agency in their primary located office in Virginia Water, Surrey. The company have been selling, letting and managing property in Virginia Water and the surrounding local areas for over 20 years.
They are currently looking for a Part Time Lettings Administrator to be a part of the team. This role would suit an individual looking to work 3 to 4 days and in between 21 to 35 hours per week.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous administrative experience with excellent time management skills and efficiency. Previous experience within the property industry would be advantageous.
- General office administration
- Sorting out the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors.
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting property inspections
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Assisting with the tenancy renewal process
- Supporting the lettings team
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Efficient and proactive and able to work to dead lines
- Good time management skills
- A commitment to providing customer service
- Must be able to work as a team
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- Smartly presented
- Full UK driving licence and car required for viewings
The salary package for this role will be dependent upon the hours the successful candidate would like to work, but will be in the region of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org