Overseas Operations Manager / Property Manager – Exclusive French Property – Putney based
Permanent Putney, London | £26k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2015-06-12 12 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2015
Our client is an exclusive Property Developer that rents out very high quality residential properties to discerning private and corporate tenants who have high service level expectations. Whilst they have a large portfolio of quality properties in London & the south east, included in their portfolio is a significant property, targeted at high net worth individuals, based in the Cote D’Azur, France.
They are currently looking to recruit a combined Property Manager & Lettings Co-ordinator to manage this property. To be considered for this role it is essential that your mother tongue is French, or that you are fluent in the language. The role will be based in SW London so you will also need to speak good English. You will also be required to travel on at least a monthly basis to the property.
The key tasks of this role:
- To initiate and implement recruitment of villa staff within budget and on time, and to ensure these are trained up to satisfactory standard
- To manage all operational aspects of the overseas portfolio and establish and maintain good working relationships with villa staff, contractors, service suppliers and guests, as well as preferred partnerships
- To set up and implement standards for operations during guests’ stays including meeting and greeting on arrival, management and accounting systems
- To ensure timely completion of new projects including interiors and sourcing as well as maintenance and other contracts
- Maintain Property Maintenance Schedule to include all actions needed in relation to each property, with details of responsibility and timelines to conclude actions
- Continually review existing maintenance programs and cut costs where possible
- Manage financial information, to include checking of invoices against works carried out and dealing with queries with contractors, suppliers and service providers
- Monitor ongoing expenditure by villa staff and adjust where necessary by seeking new suppliers and implementing new systems of stock control and inventory
- Provide general support to Overseas Department where required.
Key personal characteristics and capabilities:
- Experienced in residential property management and letting administration
- Excellent personal and business communications skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Commercially capable
- Structured in approach to planning and implementation
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and with well-developed team player skills
- Calm and retaining professionalism under pressure
- Driving Licence holder and able to travel to all properties as required.
The role will involve you needing to be very flexible with regards to event management, weekend work, etc. The company is looking to pay a basic salary of £26-£27,000 plus an attractive bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com