Outbound Team Leader – Sales Progression – Estate Agency – Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-10 10 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 10 July 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced estate agent, or someone with a knowledge of property transactions (e.g. conveyancing), to join this market-leading estate agency as a Team Leader. This role would suit someone keen to remain in the property industry but no longer wanting to work weekends. Based in Bracknell town centre the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual with excellent communication skills to join their team.
- Provide support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Manage a pipeline of sales
- Ensure outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaise with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Build strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensure vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensure the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and can do approach, able to be a conscientious member of the team and assist others and branches where required
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Past estate agency or para-legal experience is desirable.
- Competitive salary package and commission opportunities
- Quarterly and annual awards
- Quarterly and annual incentive trips for our top performers
- Full training and development and regular mentoring.
The initial package is likely to be in the region of £25 -30,000 made up of an above average basic salary and an attractive commission package. This is a Monday to Friday only role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org