Operations Coordinator (Home-Based) for this highly respected Property Finder in London
Permanent , London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2021-04-28 28 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 10 May 2021
Our client is one of the best known and respected brands in the property finding industry. They have established an enviable reputation for a client focused, logical approach to home-search, and is now seen as one of the leading companies of its type in the UK. Their people and professionalism give them that intangible “something” that sets them apart from the growing industry crowd, and in turn, sets their clients apart from other buyers.
You will be working closely with the management team in order to deliver its operational needs and HR/payroll function in an efficient and compliant manner.
Previous experience within a similar role within the property industry will be required, alongside superb organisational and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising events such as team meetings and social events
- Assisting the management team in preparing power point presentations
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Overseing group organisational insurance policies
- Overseing all professional and organisational compliance requirements and registrations
- Assisting with the collation of data for Regional Partners quarterly fixed operating cost invoices
- Assisting with the co-ordination/filing (online) of purchase invoices and any ad hoc financially matters
- Assisting the management team in the recruitment of team members by placing adverts, organising/conducting interviews, preparing offer letters and contracts of employments, seeking references
- Compiling and maintaining annual leave, and ‘other’ absent from work reports
- On-boarding new members of the team
- Managing the Company pension scheme with third party suppliers, benefit/wellbeing and appraisal systems with line managers program
- Overseeing monthly payroll, advising third party supplier of monthly changes
- Managing annual P11d and P60 reporting
- Compiling monthly calculations of staff commissions, input of data onto third party supplier platform, update and circulate individual staff commission reports.
- Educated to degree level would be desirable – A Levels essential
- Literate and numerate
- Computer literate – highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages. Experience using CRM software, eg: Zoho, would be beneficial
- HR/Payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Inspire confidence and trust to all colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Consistent and discrete work ethic
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. This is a full-time home-based role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.