Operations Associate for this Property Tech Lettings Company in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-04-09 09 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 13 April 2022
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you!
Our client is first and foremost a prop-tech company. With their incredible team and in-house technology, they are able to offer their landlord’s the best-in-class quality of service at a significantly lower fee, while also delivering an unbiased and professional service to their tenants. The company founder and senior management team are inspiring leaders with a bold vision, and are backed by industry-leading advisers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Operations Team. They are looking for an Operations Associate to boost their capacity to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords.
- Relentlessly team-oriented – you enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture. You understand that no person is an island unto themselves and recognise that you cannot succeed unless everyone succeeds
- You should be able to identify the customer’s needs and ensure they feel comfortable at all stages of the process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
- Above-average numeracy
- Well-educated, ideally to degree level (any subject).
What’s in it for you?
Based in the heart of Waterloo, in a vibrant buzzing London office surrounded by several London theatres, restaurants, street markets and only a stone’s throw from the Southbank on the River Thames. They feel that they have created a fantastic work environment, but appreciate it is not fair to have all work and no play so have the below benefits package available for all employees.
- 20 days annual leave + Christmas shut down + 8 UK Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Summer and Xmas party
- Social events
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.