Operations Assistant for this Property Tech Lettings Company in Waterloo, Central London
Permanent Waterloo, London | £23k
Job Posted: 2021-10-19 19 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 19 December 2021
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up, shape a small department as it grows, and disrupt the way an entire industry works, this is the role for you!
Our client is first and foremost a prop-tech company. They have a welcoming, supportive and diverse team, and they invest in people. With an incredible management team, they are committed to giving you the opportunities and any training you need to succeed creating a clear path for career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, versatile, and detail-oriented individual to join a dynamic and rapidly growing Operations Team. They are looking for an Operations Assistant to boost their capacity to deliver exceptional service to both tenants and landlords.
No industry experience is required as you will be provided with full training in all systems, processes, and legislation.
- Relentlessly team-oriented – you enjoy working with those around you and thrive in a mutually supportive working culture. You understand that no person is an island unto themselves and recognise that you cannot succeed unless everyone succeeds
- You should be able to identify the customer’s needs and ensure they feel comfortable at all stages of the process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you must be well-equipped to deal with conflict during what is a stressful time for landlords and tenants and manage any disputes with sensitivity and diplomacy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and spoken verbal communication skills
- Above-average numeracy
- Well-educated, ideally to degree level (any subject).
What’s in it for you?
Based in the heart of Waterloo, in a vibrant buzzing London office surrounded by several London theatres, restaurants, street markets and only a stone’s throw from the Southbank on the River Thames. They feel that they have created a fantastic work environment, but appreciate it is not fair to have all work and no play so have the below benefits package available for all employees.
- 20 days annual leave + Christmas shut down + 8 UK Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Summer and Xmas party
- Social events
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office
- Visits from Kitty, the office dog!
The initial salary for this role will be £23,000, increasing to £26,000 after 6 months. After your first year you could be promoted to Operations Associate and your salary will increase to £30,000!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.