On-site Lettings Manager for this residential Property Investment Company in West London
Permanent , West London | £55k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-02-10 10 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 10 April 2020
This leading privately owned Residential Property Investment Company, whose expertise lies within the purchasing, letting and selling of their own residential properties throughout the UK, is seeking a new on-site Lettings Manager.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that all units on each site are let, whilst making certain that customers receive a unique and personal service that surpasses expectations. Once each site is fully let you will move onto to the next site. It is important that you are prepared to travel around both London and the Home Counties in order to meet the requirements of the portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to applicant emails, telephone calls and enquiries in an accurate, clear and courteous manner
- Arrange viewings of apartments based on the applicant’s needs and budget identified through the qualification process
- Convert viewings to deals by promoting the attributes of each site as a place to live, demonstrating the quality of the apartments and describing the benefits of renting through this organisation
- Agree a target move-in and tenancy start date with the applicant in close consultation with the Tenancy Progression Administrator
- Have a good working knowledge of comparable properties in order to negotiate effectively and assist in setting prices for newly released properties.
- Help new clients upon move in and to fully understand the buildings and the apartments in order to provide exceptional customer service at all times
To be considered for this opportunity it is important that you have significant experience within residential lettings, and you can demonstrate a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. Exposure or experience within the Build to Rent/Private Rented Sector would be beneficial but is by no means essential. Our client is looking to recruit an individual who is articulate, well presented and who understands the importance of growing a company brand. Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential due to the nature of the role.
In return you will be offered a generous basic salary of up to £35,000, plus highly competitive bonuses per completion of each site. Travel expenses will be covered by the company. Working hours will include a five-day week, with every other Saturday expected and a day off in lieu of this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.