Office Property Manager at this boutique Property Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-08-01 01 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2019
This boutique agency based in Mayfair specialises in sales, rentals and management of prime properties in London and Surrey. Our client is one of London’s leading prime property agents and they are currently looking to expand their dynamic team with the appointment of an Office Property Manager.
The position will involve managing the day to day administration of the various departments within the business, including finance, sales, marketing and property management. You will also be providing the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude, while developing lasting client relationships.
Previous property sector experience is required for this position and it is essential that you are fluent in Russian. The company deal predominantly in the ‘top end’ of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing team members, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displaying working knowledge of property industry standards and practices, including company services offered
- Offering exemplary client property management service, maintaining client relationships and taking care of any concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks
- Managing reception, redirecting enquiries as appropriate and monitoring sales team response performance and call analytics
- Monitoring property issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly auditing work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that maintenance and repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Overseeing property inspections, preparing reports, and organising repairs ensuring highest quality of work
- Assisting marketing manager with organising events, campaigns, analytics and preparing promotional literature
- Overseeing office IT systems, templates, training and use of telephone system, managing suppliers
- Overseeing team members diaries, travel arrangements and task management
- Assisting accountant and bookkeeper using Xero
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree qualification
- Highly organised and familiar with technologies to assist management tasks
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong IT and presentation skills
- Experience using Xero would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication, self-motivated, troubleshooting, creative problem-solving
- Some bookkeeping/accounting experience
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30,000, along with an attractive commission structure enabling you to earn £35,000 to £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.