Office Manager for this boutique Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-08-14 14 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 October 2018
Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency that has been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new home developments, lofts, warehouses and riverside property for many years now. They have a reputation built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to be based in their well-located office in Borough High Street near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be given in-house training and will be well supported by the company directors, which will provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Handling pre-tenancy paperwork
- Handling renewals paperwork
- Handling sales memorandums
- Booking viewings – handling occasional viewings (optional)
- Taking initiative with regards to general office tasks
- May occasionally be dealing with developers.
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience in Lettings Administration
- Customer service focused
- Think outside the box
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills.
The salary on offer will very much depend on the level of expertise and experience of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £25,000 to £35,000 along with other career benefits.
The hours of work expected are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm. However, our client is willing to be flexible with these working hours for the right person.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.