Office Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £35k
Job Posted: 2021-09-20 20 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 20 November 2021
Our client is one of the UK’s privately-owned real estate agencies, recently named ‘Best Lettings Agent’ out 15,000 agencies in the country! Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to recruit an Office Manager to join their operations department during what is an extremely exciting time for the company.
You will be the backbone of our client’s office network, taking responsibility of the maintenance and general office management of their 9 London branches. You will also be responsible for managing a team of receptionists and office assistants who are tasked with providing secretarial and administrative support to the company as well as addressing client queries.
With branches across prime London locations and internationally, they are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with them as a business.
- Managing the reception team and office assistants (app. 4 – 5 people), staff attendance, time management, one to ones etc.
- Tasks relating to company-wide compliance and Health & Safety
- Tasks relating to Office and Facilities Management for all branches including the handling of ad hoc maintenance requests using a list of pre-approved contractors
- Administrative tasks relating to GDPR compliance
- Creating and processing purchase orders for office equipment and stationery
- Supporting the reception team with answering phones and live chat services during peak times ensuring the team achieve department KPIs
- Ensuring the smooth running of the head office reception team and that all relevant administration systems are updated and maintained accordingly
- Meeting and greeting guests whilst maintaining secure access to Head Office through excellent visitor control. This includes management of releasing keys
- Booking, maintaining and managing meeting rooms
- Supporting Senior Management with general administration & ad hoc tasks
- Proven people management experience in a customer focused role
- Have a thorough understanding of requirements around; Health & Safety as well as Industry Regulations (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Good data entry skills – Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to time constraints.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £35,000. Superb benefits include 25 days holiday (extra days for length of service) plus bank holidays and a day off for your birthday, NFoPP qualification funding and other industry training, clear career development, private healthcare, employee of the month perks, company parties, team building events, time off to complete charity work and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.