Office Manager for this independent Estate Agent in Ashford, Surrey
Part-Time Permanent Ashford, Surrey | £15k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2019-09-11 11 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2019
Our client is one of Surrey’s most trusted independent estate agents with an enviable reputation for their quality of service and an excellent understanding of the local property market. They are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to join the team in Ashford, Surrey
The office manager will have an array of responsibilities including, carrying out viewings and negotiating offers, carrying out property inspections, preparing AST and all associated documents required for tenancy, arranging quotes for property maintenance issues and more.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a varied property background who is looking to go back to work on a part-time basis. To be considered you must be extremely organised and have the ability to prioritise and multi-task!
Responsibilities will include:
- Calling through Rightmove, Zoopla & On the Markets leads
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating the director’s personal offers
- Carrying out property inspections and preparing reports for landlords
- Once the offer is agreed, liaising with tenants and landlords throughout the process to ensure all parties are up to date with what is going on
- Adding the tenants referencing to the system
- Carrying out Right to Rent checks
- Preparing new tenancy folders
- Preparing AST and all associated documents required for tenancy
- Notifying utility companies of new move in and move outs
- Booking check outs
- Liaising with landlords and tenants regarding any deposit deductions
- Arranging gas safety certificates
- Ensuring all files are compliant and hold all relevant documents
- Arranging with contractors to quote for property management issues, getting approval from landlords and then arranging for the work to be carried out.
- General filing.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Have a full UK driving licence.
This is a Monday to Friday role with flexible working hours to suit both parties (for example, 9am to 3pm). Our client may also consider an individual looking for a full-time position. Salary will be dependent on hours worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.