Office Manager for this high-quality Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-04-09 09 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 09 June 2022
This is a superb opportunity for you to join a family-owned, high-quality estate agency in the Wimbledon area. Our client’s goal is to provide a refreshing level of service to the local marketplace, combining their knowledge and experience with modern technology and working practices.
The directors regard this Office Manager role as being crucial to the success of this business as, along with the more typical administrative duties, this position is one that ties the office activity and other employees together. If you have the confidence to act well within a team of strong personalities, whilst at the same time provide direction to the group as and when required, then this could be an ideal fit for you.
Your duties and responsibilities will include a number of areas as set out below. However, the list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to be prepared to muck in to help the team. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the initial point of contact for clients
- Overseeing office policies – maintaining corporate policy documents and staff employment files, records for sick days, holidays and H&S requirements
- Supporting the sales process where necessary – following up with solicitors, consultants and clients
- AML filing and checks, along with creating and maintaining a filing and key management system
- Writing and creating property details, in house brochures and adverts
- Managing office supplies and dealing with external suppliers
- Ordering property boards and overseeing QR Code installation
- Overseeing brand standards for external documentation and material
- General PA support to the sales focused colleagues
- Creating non-property marketing material – considering and implementing new marketing strategies
- Business partnerships with local brands
- Overseeing and contributing to social media pages
- Implementing brand awareness initiatives
- Attending occasional corporate functions
- General book-keeping with Xero & bank account reconciliation
- Working with the team to cover invoicing and payment processing
- Creating and issuing sales memos
- Supporting the formation of business plan cashflows and presentations to external shareholders.
- Property administration/office management experience
- Understand the importance of company brand
- Well presented
- Friendly and professional personality
- Superb organisational skills
- IT skills – social media, CRM, MS office
- Some accounts/bookkeeping experience would be beneficial
- Experience using Xero software would be beneficial
- Ability to take initiative
- Team player.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.