Office Manager for this award-winning Estate and Letting Agency in West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, North West London | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-10-28 28 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 November 2019
Our client is an independent estate and letting agent based in West Hampstead specialising in sales, lettings, property management and refurbishments in London. They have won multiple awards from ensuring that providing an exceptional service is at the heart of what they do, and constantly striving to deliver the best results for their customers and clients.
As Office Manager, you will be responsible for a multitude of day-to-day processes involved in making sure that the team can function efficiently and that clients are properly guided through the beginning of their journey. In a Team Support role, you will provide administrative support to all departments; including Lettings, Sales, Property Management and Accounts. You will lead from the Front Desk (the hub of the office), manage a junior Front Desk/Team Support role, and form strong working relationships with all of the departments.
To be considered for this position you should enjoy working with people, be highly organised and have a friendly, helping nature. This is a company that values self-reflection and embraces change as an opportunity for growth.
What you will love:
- Being a “go-to” person, happy to solve problems and find solutions
- Building strong professional relationships with your co-workers
- Working within a team that’s friendly and supportive
- Helping others to develop their skills
- Delivering a high calibre of customer service, making clients feel welcome and the team feeling supported
- Improving existing and implementing new systems and processes
- Seeing all tasks and projects through to completion.
Essential qualifications for the role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while maintaining supreme organisation
- Ability to prioritise tasks as they arise, managing expectations and deadlines
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Self-motivation and desire to take initiative
- Friendly personality with the ability to present yourself professionally
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft suite (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook).
Desired qualifications for the role:
- Experience training and leading a small team
- Experience within the property industry
- Experience with Reapit or similar Client Relationship Management software
- Live within a 45 minute commute of West Hampstead.
This position will come with a salary in the region of £25,000 to £27,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.