Office Manager at this Residential Development company in Staines-upon-Thames Middlesex
Permanent Staines upon Thames, Middx | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-01-07 07 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join this very well-funded Residential Development company based in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex. Their aim is to create inspiring residential and mixed-use property developments across London and Southern England.
From inception to completion, the company is responsible for all aspects of the development and investment cycle. From land sourcing and acquisition, securing planning, design & build, through to sales & marketing and asset management. Their financial strength, coupled with their expertise, has enabled them to grow a diverse portfolio of development projects and investment-backed assets, securing a reputation as one of the most proactive and fastest growing property and investment companies in the UK.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to join the team. To be considered for this opportunity, you will have had previous experience in a similar role within the property industry and be a confident and highly-organised individual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level support to senior staff (Production Director, Managing Director, Finance Director) including diary management, booking meetings, travel etc.
- Attending weekly Monday meetings and take minutes, following up tasks with relevant members of staff
- Ensuring smooth running of Head Office, including checking IT systems (liaising with 3rd party IT support), answering staff queries and ensuring staff handbook is followed
- Checking security systems (alarm maintenance), cleaners etc are kept up to date
- Ensuring GDPR policy guidelines are followed by all staff (at HQ and on site)
- Ad hoc finance duties including invoicing, bank reconciliations, filing, posting onto Sage system. Room to take on more finance duties depending on your experience and desire to do so (the finance team are very busy and so would welcome support in this area)
- Managing site staff overtime and reporting to Finance department for monthly payroll
- Insurance renewals
- Managing databases/filing system
- Organising company events
- Preparing presentations and reports for senior staff
- Overseeing reception/junior admin staff and raising any issues with senior management
- Opportunity to make the role your own and become involved with marketing strategy and overall brand promotion (should you wish).
- Previous experience within a similar role within the property industry
- Some experience handling invoices, bank reconciliations etc.
- Be a hard-working and flexible team player
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Having a helpful, polite and sincere manner on the telephone
- Demonstrate an ability to work methodically
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- IT literate.
Our client is offering a salary in the region of £30,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.