Office Coordinator – Upmarket Global Real Estate Agency – Islington, North London
Contract Temporary Islington, London | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits 28000
Job Posted: 2016-06-28 28 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 August 2016
This leading upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of over 500 offices has an opportunity for an experienced Office Coordinator to join their very busy and successful office in Islington, North London. The role will be to cover for a Maternity Leave but will probably be plenty of opportunities after.
Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently and providing an exceptional administration and organisational service.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience in estate agency as well as excellent communication and forward thinking skills as you will also be speaking to Landlords also.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Answer incoming calls including other team members phones when they are not at their desks
- Be the first port of call to meet and greet all people entering the office and ensure that they are seated and directed to the correct person/department
- Registering and correctly qualifying applicants/enquiries (on the phone and walk ins and arrange viewings and market appraisals
- Visit properties
- Ensure the office looks tidy at all times and to ensure that there is sufficient office cover
- Ensure all leaflets displayed in the office are replenished and to maintain a stock of stationary/tenant and market appraisal packs
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant queries and enquiries and if necessary ensure they are directed to the correct department to be answered
- Efficiently deal with Accounts queries from landlords and tenants and Accounts
- Assist the Head of Department with all aspects of running the office
- Cross check and process and approve office invoices
- Liaise and handle the preparation of all marketing material – window cards/adverts
- Update the team on any new procedures/compliance updates
- Assist the Head of Department with weekly reports
- Be responsible for all key handling and logging in and out of keys
- Preparing and loading property details online and keeping all property details up to date.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service and applicant and tenant and client care in line with company procedures
- Liaise with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence in liaising both internally and externally
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Maintains a professional manner at all times
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.