Office Coordinator/PA (Maternity Cover) for this upmarket Estate Agency in St John’s Wood, West London
Contract Temporary St John's Wood, London | £28k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2020-01-21 21 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 21 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for an Office Coordinator/PA to join its team in St John’s Wood.
The office coordinator is responsible for the day to day administration of all functions of the office and the role extends to PA to Head of Office, as well as assisting the top end sales team.
To be considered for this position you will have had at least 7 years’ experience within property administration and at least 5 years’ experience as a PA to the director.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Office
- Setting an example for all other support staff to follow
- Being party to confidential / sensitive information, which you will be required to keep confidential
- Becoming a key point of contact between the office, Regional Office Coordinator and other support departments. The management of these relationships will be vital for the success of the office
- Organising any office maintenance required – leaks, electrical problems etc
- Organising client entertaining in office – e.g. lunches
- Organising any staff functions
- Organising internal staff and office meetings and taking minutes as appropriate
- Managing and liaising with cleaners/cleaning contractors
- Liaising with office neighbours, council, local business
- Handling any complaints in the absence of Head of Office
- Liaising with recruitment agencies, placing advertisements, and perusal of CV’s. Candidate selection process and conducting initial interviews of support staff and work experience staff
- Monitoring and training new staff/support staff
- Managing and co-ordinating the drafting of practice procedures
- Managing the implementation of the system
- Arranging, attending and minute management reviews
- Preparing and maintaining an audit programme and resolve issues identified in either internal or external audit
- Liaising with external auditor and quality assurance certification body
- At least 5 years PA experience at Director level or above
- At least 7 years Admin experience
- Accustomed to working in a high-pressure environment
- A motivated, ambitious and organised team player
- Confident at dealing with individuals (local and international) of all levels
- Strong all round administrative and time management skills
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Able to meet objectives efficiently and thrive under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Photoshop.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000, plus a discretionary bonus. This is a 12 month maternity contract.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.