Office Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £24k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2022-02-07 07 February 2022 Closing date for applications: 31 March 2022
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join the team in Reading.
You will be integral to the smooth and efficient running of the office. The role will involve working closely with the Head of Office as well as other Heads of team. This is a busy and varied role that will suit someone who thrives under pressure.
The company culture is one of trust and respect, teamwork and collaboration. Their teams and clients benefit when they work together, listen to and learn from each other. Above all, they value the motivation of their people. This is evidenced by their wellbeing offer, capability to facilitate flexible working and their support which enables you to enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Main responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinating of ISO and Compliance Audits
- Coordinating desk moves
- General reception duties, including booking meeting rooms, answering phones and greeting office visitors
- Liaising with landlords
- Organising internal and external office events
- Coordinating production of office wide promotional marketing material, e.g. brochures, adverts, merchandise etc.
- Petty cash handling and completing year end reconciliation
- Organising, attending and minuting monthly office meetings
- Managing the Reading office intranet page
- Coding of supplier invoices and organising payment thereof
- Providing general administrative assistance to wider office
- Handling HR duties, such as recording sickness & holidays, new joiner/leaver administration etc.
- Assisting Head of Office with fulfilling Health & Safety duties as detailed on the Office Health & Safety Checklist.
- Property administration experience
- Excellent IT skills – intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office knowledge incl. Powerpoint
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiasm to do a good job
- Strong team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000, plus an annual discretionary bonus. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, pension, private health insurance after probation, life assurance and more.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.