Office Coordinator – Award Winning Independent Property Group – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £19k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-07-18 18 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2016
Our client is an award winning, strong independently owned residential property group with an excellent reputation. They are currently looking for an Office Coordinator to join their busy and profitable office in Surbiton, Surrey. The company specialise in residential sales, lettings and land and new homes with a network of over 100 offices nationally.
Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently and providing an excellent first impression to clients.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience as well as excellent communication and organisational and time management skills.
The role will involve:
- Processing renewals
- Arrears chasing
- Property Management Admin – paying invoices and recording property visits
- Business Generation
- Loading new instructions onto the system
- Registering applicants and managing diary bookings
- Keeping window and wall displays up to date, preparing and submitting weekly advertising
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants, booking appointments
- You may also be responsible for providing support for property visits, inventory and check outs, Branch administration assistance, completions and viewings.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Self motivated
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and eager
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
The salary package for this role will be £19,000.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.