Office Co-ordinator – Estate Agency – West London
Permanent , London | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2015-11-24 24 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 24 January 2016
This very well established West London estate agency is looking to recruit a highly professional Office Co-ordinator for their busy Lettings department. The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years experience working in administration in the property industry. This position will be based in their office near Kensington, West London.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Covering the main telephone lines when necessary.
- Ensure key books are out first thing in the morning and locked
away at night. Chase up keys signed out to other agents at the end of
- Send out valuation and instruction letters for both Sales and Lettings.
- Adding valuations and instructions to the operating system for both Sales and Lettings.
- Ordering office essentials for both sales and lettings departments.
- Creating brochures for both sales and lettings.
- Ensure on a weekly basis that there are sufficient property details for both Sales and Lettings properties.
- Order boards for both Sales and Lettings on request.
- Create valuation packs for Sales and Lettings.
- Raising Sales memo’s, exchange letters, record and update exchange/completion book, send copy invoices to accounts.
- Produce Sales and Lettings list.
- Updating and correcting details on the database system.
- Post to be sorted through every morning and any outgoing post to be franked and posted before the end of day.
- Keeping and updating petty cash accounts
- Ordering stationary
- Dealing with any general office issues
Our client is looking for an efficient, organised and motivated individual who can work well under pressure. This position will pay a basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000, depending on experience and is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com