Office Administrator – Sales & Lettings – Kensington Estate Agency
Permanent Kensington, London | £32k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-05-13 13 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 13 July 2015
This leading global real estate company, specialising in both residential and commercial property, is looking for an Office Administrator to join their Kensington office. This person needs to provide first class administrative support within their Estate Agency operation, with a keen emphasis towards lettings administration. This role requires a solid Secretary or Administrator, who has previous estate agency experience, good front of house skills and excellent organisational ability.
- Providing support to the Sales and Lettings Team
- Attend to emails, mails and messages from clients and colleagues, and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team
- Daily and efficient office management, including coordinating diaries/meetings/conference calls
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning and typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc.
- Registering applicants if no sales staff available
- Producing registration cards, property details and letting lists
- Assist in organising client events, i.e. lunches and client entertaining
- Liaising with internal suppliers
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Database management
- Assisting team members with all IT related matters
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
In charge of all marketing collateral:
- Displaying window cards
- Booking photos
- Ordering brochures
- Using our in-house system and the internet to upload property particulars.
- Assisting the manager with small marketing campaigns
- Overseeing digital advertising and property portal management.
- Data entry
- Creating and compiling rental contracts
- Letting paperwork
- Uploading tenancy details to operating system
- Organising Check-in and Check-outs
- Managing deposit registrations
- Managing client and customer checks
- Liaising with property management on tenancy issues
- Maintaining monthly renewal sheets and gas safety records.
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency environment
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Accurate typing
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working setting up systems and processes
This opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £32,000 plus other benefits including healthcare and pension. This is a Monday-Friday position.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org