Office Administrator for this highly successful Property Investment Company in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2022-04-07 07 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 05 May 2022
We have been instructed by this highly successful Property Investment Company to recruit a professional Office Administrator to support the sales team in Battersea.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you have previous experience working within a busy property-based environment dealing with high-end clientele. To be considered for this position you will have a stable track record in the property industry, be highly organised and able to multi-task.
Responsibilities will include:
- Uploading and maintaining properties launched onto Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market & company website
- Assisting the sales team with their daily duties
- Assisting the marketing department with local advertising for each new instruction, ordering
- sales boards, arranging drone photography, creating brochures etc.
- Creating and maintaining property checklists to ensure new instructions are launched
- Maintaining internal applicants & buyers database/CRM system
- Assisting with the creation of our monthly auction
- Ordering stationary, supplies for the office etc.
- Handling inbound and outbound post
- Creating and arranging flyers to be delivered
- Maintaining old buyers’ spreadsheet for sales team
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets daily
- Liaising directly with our IT and phone system provider.
- Previous property administration experience required
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- Polished telephone manner
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Discretion is essential at all times.
Our client is offering a generous salary package of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.