Office Administrator / Co-ordinator – SE London Estate Agent
Permanent London Bridge, London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2014-10-07 07 October 2014 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2014
This independent estate agency specialises in Sales, Lettings and Property Management with offices in SE1 and SE16. With over 20 years of success in the local area, the company has an excellent reputation for customer service.
Our client is currently searching for an enthusiastic individual with good personable skills to become part of a strong team and to contribute to the overall success of the office. They currently have a vacancy in their London Bridge office for an Office Coordinator / Administrator.
This position requires a flexible approach towards daily front office duties. The candidate will be able to work as part of a team within set deadlines, manage workload as required, have a positive attitude and be fluent in communications with the company’s clients. Working in a busy environment, good presentation together with a friendly, positive approach to dealing with clients is vital. You will also need to be accomplished in the use of software, and have the ability to grasp the use of the company database, for which training will be provided. Previous experience in Estate Agency/Property is also essential.
- Provision of support to the Sales and Lettings Team
- Drafting and circulation of Tenancy Agreements with attention to special conditions of agreement
- Generation of sales related correspondence
- Dealing with tenant referencing process and ability to discuss / judge their merit
- Updating relevant data and completed tenancy information on database to reflect correct financial details of tenancies, correct tenancy end dates etc.
- Handling incoming enquiries by telephone and face to face
- Regular liaison with clients in relation to sales, tenancy agreements, and related matters
- Ensuring letting deal files are comprehensively completed in accordance with Company systems and standards
- Liaison with contractors, including inventory and cleaning companies, to co-ordinate preparation of apartments prior to move in
- General office, admin and secretarial support
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Fluent administration skills with experience of software and databases.
- Pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
This position will come with a basic salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 depending on your level of expertise and experience within the industry.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org