Lettings Administrator at this highly successful privately-owned Estate Agency in Witney, Oxfordshire
Permanent Witney, Oxfordshire | £19k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2017-07-24 24 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 September 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as an Administrator. This exciting and rewarding position is with a highly successful privately-owned agency in Witney. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
You will be providing administrative and ‘front of house’ support for the Lettings Branch, therefore, prior administrative within the property industry is essential as well as having fantastic communication and organisation skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively participating in office meetings
- Assisting with letting and renewal of all new and existing properties in accordance with company procedures
- Organising marketing of properties (including brochures) in co-ordination with the Lettings Negotiator and Lettings Branch Manager
- Ensuring all lettings systems and procedures are complied with
- Assisting with regular collation of branch performance figures for the Lettings Branch Manager
- Ensuring signed terms of business, instructions and property questionnaires are fully completed, signed and returned by every landlord (new and existing)
- Qualifying and registering applicants and potential
- Maintaining office window and wall displays with up-to-date and appropriate properties and window cards
- Monitoring and ensuring all tenant first account monies are received prior to release of keys on commencement
- Preparing paperwork for renewals
- Conducting viewings (when required)
- Assisting Lettings Branch Manager in running an effective database to identify potential landlords
- Achieving individual and team targets as well as personal goals
- Processing all paperwork within 24 hours from point of offer being agreed, to include:
- Loading references to chosen referencing agent
- Full responsibility Change of Sharers & Early Terminations – from point of contact, follow through to completion
- Release Deposits for Let Only and Rent Collection tenancies
- The Lettings and Property Management process
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Attention to detail
This position will come with a salary of £19,000 to £20,000. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.