Office Administrator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Alton, Hampshire
Part-Time Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £23k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-03-17 17 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2019
This leading independent estate agency has won a number of awards for innovation and customer service excellence. They are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team based in Alton, Hampshire.
Whilst previous experience within estate agency is not essential, it would be preferred. In any case, you will be expected to have gained administration experience working within a busy and fast paced environment.
To be considered for this position, it is important that you are confident on the phone as this position will involve some business development responsibilities on-top of general PA and administration duties. The role can be adapted for you, so the ideal candidate would be someone that wants to make the role their own and grow into it.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and sending valuation letters and following up with vendor a few days later
- Speaking with vendors as and when required
- Booking meetings as required
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date – new instruction / invoice / buyer
- Launch new sales instructions – checking the write up, creating brochure flyers, scan and save the contract
- Checking and printing a copy of the Land Registry document for all properties on the market to ensure owner name matches the vendor
- Checking EPC register for certificates and save on shared drive
- Adding EPC readings to property info on Reapit
- Withdrawing properties when required and sending vendor a letter confirming details of all viewings to date and any info relating to time remaining on contract (if applicable)
- Upon completion, preparing bottle, card and keys for Buyer
- Ensuring there is a supply of signed completion cards and bottles of prosecco
- Actioning price reductions – changing price on file, print new brochure flyers
- Restocking brochure flyers when running low
- Ordering stationery as and when required.
- Previous experience within estate agency preferred
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £28,000. The working hours for this position will be 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday (our client is flexible on these hours).
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.