Office Administrator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Alton, Hampshire
Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-11-08 08 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2019
This leading independent estate agency has won a number of awards for innovation and customer service excellence. They are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team based in Alton, Hampshire.
Whilst previous experience within estate agency is not essential, it would be preferred. In any case, you will be expected to have gained administration experience working within a busy and fast paced environment.
To be considered for this position, it is important that you are confident on the phone as this position will involve some business development responsibilities on-top of general PA and administration duties. The role can be adapted for you, so the ideal candidate would be someone that wants to make the role their own and grow into it.
Main responsibilities will include:
- PA to directors as and when required
- Assisting the directors and the departments to ensure smooth running of the office
- Obtaining referral business from their existing database
- Dealing with all administration
- Monitoring and growing company social media platforms.
- Previous experience within estate agency preferred
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.