New Lets Administrator for this specialist Lettings & Management Practice in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-10-22 22 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 22 December 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen for a New Lets Administrator to join this specialist lettings & management practice in Rickmansworth, Herts. The business has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture keen to grow and develop individuals and therefore offers broad, well rounded exposure for individuals who want to make a career for themselves in a successful and growing business.
To be considered for this position you should have experience with pre-tenancy (referencing, tenancy agreements, pre-move in procedures and tasks etc.). This role would suit an individual who is well organised and can demonstrate a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with demanding clients/customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing new offer sheets – contacting the tenant, keeping the agent updated, running through rental details of the let and confirming the agreement with landlord and tenant. Collecting reference fee and holding deposit
- Sending out the landlord questionnaires
- Undertaking relevant references (employer and current landlord)
- Keeping all parties, including the landlord, tenant and agent, updated throughout the referencing process and liaising with the agent accordingly
- Tracking returned/completed landlord questionnaires and forwarding them onto the sales department for action
- Advising all parties of the contract information along with any information/instructions they require prior to the tenancy commencing
- Completing final stages of the process by liaising with all relevant people ie agent, tenant and landlord and ensuring all documentation signed and completed ie tenancy agreement, landlord agreement, standing order instructions, ID, safety certificates
- Sending out summary sheets to the agent instructing key release with any instructions that need to be given
- Sending out welcome letter and instructions to the landlord and tenant.
- A good administration background in a customer orientated, lettings environment
- Well organised – able to manage and prioritise varied tasks and workload
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with demanding clients/customers
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills – especially Excel
- Flexible, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner.
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of up to £23,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.