New Homes Site Sales Negotiator – Bromley, Kent
Permanent Bromley, Kent | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-06-02 02 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2015
This leading south east London estate agency is looking to recruit a Site Sales Negotiator for a new development they are releasing at the end of the month. The site is based in Bromley and consists of over 20 houses which will be marketed at £500,000 plus.
The company already has a good market share in new home sales in the area, and has close working relationships with some of the nation’s top developers, along with a range of quality local developers.
They are currently looking to recruit a New Homes Negotiator who will represent both the company and the developer, giving prospective clients the very best level of service to match them to the house or apartment that best meets their needs.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation of the site sales office, show homes, gardens and public areas in each site whilst on duty
- Setting up daily the office/show home and operating all IT systems – telephone/computer/answer-phone etc. as required
- Operating the site sales office and dealing directly with site enquiries and telephone prospects as well as web prospects and leads generated from the main office/client or clients
- Make effective home presentations (viewings) to prospects that stress the features and benefits of the homes. Either as part of general site presence or on an individual appointment basis
- Qualifying prospects for purchase and using negotiating skills to close the sale
- Liaising with legal professionals, finance providers etc to monitor progression and ensure that sales are progressed to exchange and completion within agreed timescales
- Managing prospects by daily working through the agency database of potential buyers and keeping in close contact with them
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service throughout the transaction in order to exceed customers expectations and deliver fantastic feedback from buyers
- Operating within an environment of daily/weekly and monthly targets
- Maintain an effective working knowledge of the market place including local competitors, preparation of reports about the marketplace and producing local information sheet
- Provide a range of standard company reports to client and line management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of both the property development/estate agency industry is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of legal matters and financial guidelines relevant to the industry are also preferred
- Completed education to at least A level standard (with min 2 A level passes)
- Negotiation and sales closing
- Influencing and persuasive
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Integrity – and demonstration of honesty, sincerity and trustworthiness
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- Solution-focused team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a professional and flexible approach to working with colleagues
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to working location, hours and rota in order to support the whole of the company’s new homes team
Reporting in to the Head of New Homes you will be based on the site in BR2. You will be required to support a 7 day a week function (estimated at 40 hours per week – normally 5 days per week) which will include regular weekend working.
This opportunity will come with a basic starting salary of £25,000 plus a commission scheme of £500 per plot sold – £250 upon exchange and £250 on completion.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com